What a gorgeous Cinco de Mayo. Woke up the love of my life this morning to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM! Although we began to celebrate at midnight by watching Jay & Silent Bob movies, listening to Rancid and playing video games (we're twenty something's stuck in our teen years). Thanks so much to The Wacky Ex-Wife for my Versatile Blog Award. We met through networked blogs and have been fans of one another ever since. She's hilarious, well spoken, and tells it like it is from the perspective of a strong, independent woman, while helping others along the way.
So as part of my acceptance of this award, some rules do apply (this goes for all who receive this award as well). You must thank the person who awarded you by linking back to their post, you have to say 7 things about yourself (I'm assuming it has to be interesting), and last but certainly not least, you have to pass the award down to 15 other new or newly discovered blogs. I am checking out blogs all the time and have come across numerous blogs that are deserving but, here it goes.
7. My dad always liked the name Lee, which is why my name is spelled Kymberlee and not the original way
6. I can't remember the last time I had a warm meal. I always photograph everything before I touch it, so by then, all the heat is gone. =(
5. I was once in a high school musical called Footloose, I played two different characters that happened to be two different genders. (P.S I nailed it) =]
4. I adopted a pet penguin for my fiancées birthday today!
3. I always see my face in my dreams, supposedly most people don't.
2. I am number 5 of 7 sisters, no brothers.
1. Free Spirit Eater (me) is going to have her own column on Bromography.com!
Bet you didn't know that! And one more thing you didn't know, is that Elle Ford, Bromography's Editor is being extremely kind and giving away a FREE copy of Mad About Macarons to whoever comes up with the best name for my new advice column. Where you the reader can ask just about anything food related, from what went wrong with a perfectly executed dish, to what seasonal fruits and veggies are best for certain recipes. Check out the list of award receivers and their blogs, then scroll down for rules on how to win a FREE copy of Jill Colonna's Mad About Macarons cookbook, which the winner will receive just in time for National Macaron Day, May 31st.
Versatile Award Blog Winners
On My Plate
Dinners, Dishes, & Desserts
Sweet's By E
Lisa Is Cooking
Your Vicarious Experience
Bite Me New England
Coffee House Mystery
1. No vulgarity, and the title must include the two words, Free Spirit.
2. Follow Free Spirit Eater on Twitter and Bromography on Twitter (Don't forget the actual blogs!)
4. Please submit your full name, answer, blog site, shipping address, best way to be reached whether through e-mail or phone to confirm your information for shipping. (E-mail listed below)
5. If you win, not only do you receive a FREE copy of Mad About Macarons, but a shout out on both blogs and social networking sites to promote your website.
6. The deadline is Wednesday, May 11th at 11 PM.
7.There is no limit as to the amount of entries per person, as long as you are following both blogs, and their twitter accounts.
Good luck everyone! I am very eager to see what names you guys come up with. If you don't win, please stay tuned for more giveaways through Bromography!
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED... Stay tuned for more giveaways! =]